+ Traffic to your Site!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Simply Thanks.......

I was reading the news and and came across an article on a Brazilian Model whose hands and feet were amputated; she died today. Apparently the poor girl was diagnosed with UTI and kidney stones. The infection spread to her body and her limbs weren't receiving enough oxygen. The infection spread to her body and the antibiotics weren't doing her any good. Mind you she was hospitalized early this month. It's crazy that one minute you're doing fine and the next you could find yourself in a life threatening situation. I feel bad for her family. A few months ago I had to hospitalize my baby (less than a year old) because he has a throat infection and it was beginning to spread to his body. Thankfully, we caught it in time and the antibiotics worked; 5 days later he was released from the hospital.
So I want to take this time to say Thanks for all my friends and family that had my baby and our family in their prayers and for God granting our wishes. Thank you God for watching over my baby!

No comments: