+ Traffic to your Site!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to blogging!

Hey ya’ll,…..I’m back,……you could say I was taking a little holiday break,….but I just took down the Christmas tree, so that means the holidays are over,……it was kind of funny because I put the tree up in October before Halloween,..and yes it was artificial,..can you imagine,…..the only things that would’ve been left by now are the branches and the trunk. So my holidays began back in October,..looooong Christmas…… Anyways, A few weeks ago I thought I was pregnant,…..I thought “CRAP!”,….I mean I want another baby but just not right now,…..imagine almost 3 months without my period. I mean all the home tests came out negative and I didn’t have any symptoms, but I was still taking a crap. Now everything’s back to normal, so hopefully no more surprises.

So I just hope you all had a great time and I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments: