+ Traffic to your Site!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not during sex,.....:(

Does this happen only to me or to anyone else. Do you have that one family member that is not bad but you kind of like and don't like at the same time? I mean this person calls at all the wrong moments, wants to come over when I really don't feel like having any visitors? And the sad thing is it's not on purpose....it just happens,...AT THE WRONG TIME! Perfect example,..today I was,...um,....you know "taking care of my business with my hubby",...and right smack in the middle the phone rings,.....the phone hasn't rang alllll day but right in the middle of our business that damn thing rings. Meanwhile I'm trying to concentrate and hurry up so that it doesn't go to my answering machine. So right when it's being answered by the machine I pick up and try to sound calm and I say "hello",....well let's just say my aunt didn't recognize me,...lol...she kept saying what's wrong I didn't recognize you and I'm like "oh how odd I have no idea why..."....and my husband yelling in the background "oh she was only getting it on,...jesus".....jajajaja no but seriously. Wrong time to call,......lol

No comments: