+ Traffic to your Site!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

AROD Haters.....

I'm a true Alex Rodriguez fan. I mean ever since he was drafted I've been following him in his career and hoping that he'd turn into the great athlete that he is today. I knew he was going to be BIG! Aside from the fact that he is soooooo good-looking, you have to admit he is a great baseball player. I mean hello, isn't his contract proof of that. What I don't get is why people hate him so much? I mean you don't see none of this hatred towards Barry Bonds or Mark Maguire or even Sammy Sosa. Why are people always pointing fingers at him? When he chose to play for the US in the World Classic last year (i think) the Dominican population tore him apart saying he wasn't a true Dominican, and they even said that AROD said he wasn't Dominican. Well HE truly isn't; his parent's are. Now the Dominicans are more accepting of him because this year he will be wearing a Dominican uniform in the World Classic. Regardless of what he wears I will be supporting him. US or not I'm there for you Alex......forget about what all these people say, they're just jealous you're living better than them! You make a great living by playing a great sport,..one I'm sure you love.......

No comments: